RE: Items from the IETF-63 meeting requiring confirmation.

My personal opinion, as MIB reviewer is that the terminology and the
naming convention used in the two MIB documents is not that confusing.
As a manager I do expect that a client exposes information known to the
client about the servers it registers with, and that a server exposes
information it is aware about concerning the clients accessing the
server.

Regards,

Dan