Re: Do we have consensus on the Digest Auth draft issues?

> The substantive issue with the draft-ietf-radext-diget-auth-03.txt seems
> to be how to deal with Diameter interoperability of the two different
> sources of nonce.  The general sense of the room at IETF-63 seemed to be
> that the Digest Auth draft needed to support both modes, and that the
> companion Diameter draft would need to follow suit.  This places the
> Diameter compatibility action item with the Diameter document.
>
> Does the WG at large agree?  Please reply.

Personally, I agree.  But then again, I was the person who first suggested
moving the  Diameter compatibility section to the Diameter document :)

> Assuming that we do agree, then what action item doe we have w.r.t. the
> Diameter document?

I think the implication is that the Diameter document (which has been in
simulaneous WG last call with Digest) needs to own the compatibility
section.