Do we have consensus on the Digest Auth draft issues?

I'm starting a few threads on the RADEXT WG mailing list to follow up on
issues discussed at the IETF-63 RADEXT session.

The first is the status of the RADIUS Digest Authentication draft.

The substantive issue with the draft-ietf-radext-diget-auth-03.txt seems
to be how to deal with Diameter interoperability of the two different
sources of nonce.  The general sense of the room at IETF-63 seemed to be
that the Digest Auth draft needed to support both modes, and that the
companion Diameter draft would need to follow suit.  This places the
Diameter compatibility action item with the Diameter document.

Does the WG at large agree?  Please reply.

Assuming that we do agree, then what action item doe we have w.r.t. the
Diameter document?

There is some substantial schedule pressure to get the Digest Auth draft
(-04) to the IESG, as 3GPP2 has a normative dependency on its
publication.