RE: RADEXT WG Last Call on draft-ietf-radext-dynauth-client-mib-01.txt

Now that you mention it, I think I remember this discussion. In any
case, assuming the warning can be ignored, I believe it's better to
define radiusDynamicAuthorization in one of the documents and IMPORT it
in the other.

Regards,

Dan