RE: RADEXT WG Last Call on draft-ietf-radext-dynauth-client-mib-01.txt

Dan,

Thanks for your review. Please see below a bit of history and answers to
your questions.

History:

Initially when we designed, we wanted to have conceptual grouping i.e.,
radiusDynamicAuthorization stemmed from radiusMIB (radiusMIB stems from
from mib-2 and the DAC & DAS MIBs under this root.

After first MIB doctor's review:

As I understand, MIB doctor suggested to change the MIBs to directly
originate from mib-2(instead from radiusMIB). That's how
radiusDynamicAuthorization took origin from mib-2.

I'm not sure how the warning was not noticed. As I mentioned, the reason
to keep like this way is to have a conceptual grouping. Though DAC & DAS
MIBs could be directly orginated from mib-2 if it is mandatory.

regards
Nagi.