RE: [RADIUS FIXES] Authorize Only

Alan DeKok writes...

>   My $0.02 is Issue #68, which became section 2.6.2 of the issues &
> fixes document.  There was at least one post to issue 68 indicating
> agreement, but no more discussion.

Issue 68 speaks about non layer 2 services, and interpreting them in
context.  It does not elaborate on the issue of multiple, overlapping,
concurrent services within a session (i.e. nested sub-sessions).

>   In summary, where services can be offered independently, they should
> be AAA'd independently.  The NAS *may* offer information indicating
> that they are related, but this often isn't done today.

It's that structured relationship that I'm attempting to nail down in
this particular sub-thread.