RE: [RADIUS FIXES] Authorize Only

Hi David,

Multiple services and multiple service instances are absolutely a
reality that RADIUS has to address.

The new RADIUS RFCs are starting to emerge now to address these issue:
Prepaid, QoS, are two that come to mind.

The Congdon draft supports these concepts as well but at the IP layer.

Is there work to be done? yes.

From my perspective, the work is being driven by 3GPP, 3GPP2 and now
WiMAX.

3GPP and 3GPP2 have already expressed interest in this.  I would expect
some liaison from WiMAX for some of this work.