Re: Request for Review of RFC 3576 MIB documents

> The last time I attempted an errata for the RFC, the standards body did
> not respond.  IMO, as Nagi mentioned, its relatively easy to understand
> the difference as we have clearly laid it out in the definition of the
> DAC and DAS as was suggested by Bernard.

The issue was added to the list of potential "RFC 3576bis" issues; it was
not lost.

Some of the "RFC 3576bis" issues are included in the "Issues and Fixes"
document.  However, we have now collected enough of these so that it
may make more sense to do an "RFC3576bis" instead of trying to
handle them all in the "Issues and Fixes" document.