Re: Closing the NAIbis i18n discussion

I think this makes sense.  Perhaps you should cite RFC 3490 in the
document, to make it clear why this approach was taken.

Am I correct in saying that the recommended approach implies that RADIUS
proxies don't have to do any character set translations when processing
"decorated" NAIs?  If so, that is a good thing.

Question: does this have implications for EAP peer implementations that
just send UTF-8 in the EAP-Response Identity?  I think it doesn't imply
that they should check that the realm part is compatible with the
"IDN-unaware domain name slot" grammar, but I wanted to check.