RE: [Issue 297] Review of Identity Selection -12

> Since draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery-12 does not even have
> a reference to RFC 2607, I don't think any "Updates" header
> is needed...

RFC 2607 specifies RADIUS proxy behavior in roaming.  This document
specifies the behavior of RADIUS proxies that handle EAP messages.

Moreoever, the document implicitly assumes a model by which requests
are routed (source routing).

These additions affect the behavior of RADIUS proxies. Between this
document and RFC 2486bis,  many proxies will need to be modified.

I'm suggesting that we explicitly acknowledge the changes by including an
Updates: header.

Another alternative would be to remove the material relating to proxy
behavior, and put it in a separate document within RADEXT WG.  That
document could expand on the required changes in more depth (such as the
expected handling of source routed NAIs).