RE: [eap] RE: [Isms] RADIUS is not a trusted third party

Dave Harrington writes...

> Why are we spending so much time discussing EAP, if the AD has told
> the WG that EAP should not be used, and that the IESG is unlikely to
> approve a solution using EAP?

I don't know.  But I'll offer the somewhat pedantic clarification that
the AD told ISMS that EAP was out of scope because of the EAP
applicability statement.  There exists the finite possibility that the
EAP WG will decide to modify its applicability statement.