RE: Issue 79; digest-auth realm validation

[Joe] There is also a need to authorize the application server (radius
client) to prevent a RADIUS client from obtaining digest hashes (HA1
attribute) for another realm and from advertising a realm that is not
authorized to service.

"The RADIUS server MUST check if the RADIUS client making
	the request
	o  is authorized to act as part of the protection space
	   defined by the Digest-URI and Digest-Realm attributes
      If this check fails, the RADIUS server MUST send an
	Access-Reject."

I'm not sure if it makes any sense to check the SIP-AOR attribute.  If
the SIP-AOR attribute is not part of the Digest calculation done by the
server then I do not think it makes sense to check it.