AW: AW: [Issue] Review of draft-ietf-radext-digest-auth-01.txt, o verview section

> > Wolfgang wrote:
> > [mapping of HTTP Authentication parameters into RADIUS attributes]
> > We are still in an Overview Section here, so I think that being vague
> > doesn't hurt too much.
>
> Bernard wrote:
> I found myself trying to get more details early on.  Much of
> the material in Section 3 seems to be at the right level so
> some of it (a few paragraphs) could be moved up.

Can you agree with exchanging Section 2 (attributes) and
Section 3 (Detailed Description)? Then, you get the details
before jumping into the attributes, but the Overview Section
would not be laden with details.

Wolfgang

--
T-Systems