RE: [Pana] RADIUS Access-Reject and NAP/ISP authz

Glen Zorn writes...

> We _really_ need to do something about this...

The two vehicles within RADEXT to "do something" would be the RADIUS
Issues and Fixes I-D, addressing past confusion, errors and poor
interoperability, and the RADIUS Design Guidelines I-D, which will serve
to guide future RADIUS work.  I have agreed to (initially) serve as
Editor for the RADIUS Issues and Fixes document, and Greg Weber has
agreed to serve as Editor for the RADIUS Design Guidelines document.

Submissions on this subject (and others), for both documents, are
welcomed and encouraged.  Glen, would you like to contribute some text?