RE: Comments on draft-carroll-dynmobileip-cdma-04.txt

Avi Lior writes...

> Actually this is not true. It was a calculated decision to use
> Access-Reject. Perhaps Frank or someone closer to it would tell you
why
> they did that.

Hmmm... OK. I was giving the authors the "benefit of the doubt" here.  I
still assume that the authors did not intentionally (knowingly)
contradict (violate, be out of compliance with, what-have-you) a
normative MUST requirement of the base RADIUS RFC.  Let's write this off
an as unintentional error, that exists in existing deployments, but is
deprecated for any new work, and move on.