Capabilities Proposals

From looking at the mailing list discussion, it would appear that we have
at least 3 (maybe 4) distinct capabilities proposals.  Some of these were
discussed at IETF 60.

In order to track comments on the proposals, I've created 3 new issues on
the Issue list.

Issue 56 is for comments on the original Capabilities Attribute proposal I
posted to the list.

Issue 57 is for Avi's "Sub-capabilities" proposal.

Issue 58 is for Jari's "End-to-End Capabilities" proposal.

Since a capabilities attribute appears to be required for both the CUI and
IEEE 802 drafts, as well others (Pre-paid?) we are going to need to figure
out how this works to get these documents done.

Feel free to send email to the list with comments on the proposals,
including the Issue # in the subject line.

Also, it seems sensible to devote some time to discussion of the proposals
at IETF 62.