RE: Proposal: Capabilities Attribute

How would you do a bit per attribute?

To me that is sending a sparse metrics.  And also, not every capability and
or sub-capability maps to an attribute. For example, support for DM or COA
message, they are actually two command codes.

But in prepaid we need to know whether or not the NAS supports a type of
prepaid for example Volume based prepaid or Time based prepaid or both. This
does not map to an attribute but rather a value of one or more attributes.
So it is not safe to say that Capabilities and sub-capabilities map to
attributes.