RE: Proposal: Capabilities Attribute

> >       This Attribute includes a list of attribute types supported
> >       by the client.  One or more Capabilities attributes MAY be sent
> >       within an Access-Request packet.
>
> Why only client & request?

The usage scenario I had in mind was a NAS announcing to a server that it
supported various attributes.  This could be useful, for debugging
purposes (oops, I forgot to upgrade that NAS!), or backward compatibility
(server won't send a new attribute to a NAS that doesn't support it).

Can you describe how a server could use a Capabilities attribute?