RE: RADIUS Attribute Hiding and radext-digest-auth

Hi Wolfgang,

My initial "gut" reaction is not to solely rely on Ipsec because of
deployment issues.  That is, we should encrypt these values because there
are not that many IPSec RADIUS deployements out there.

However, on second thought it seems that in most commercial deployments the
RADIUS infrastructure is secure anyway.  As well, there seems to be a lot of
SIP deployments but I am not aware of SIPS which is where you would use this
anyway right?

So perhaps we can just state in the security section that if HTTPS or SIPS
is being used then we need to use Ipsec.

Regarding Digest-HA1. If you must send it back from the server to the client
then you can use 2868.