Re: Last-Call: comments on draft-ietf-psamp-framework-07.txt + draft-ietf-psamp-framework-08.txt

6. Section 5.2, under "Router State Filtering". We know that the filtering definition says:

Filtering: a filter is a selection operation that selects a packet deterministically based on the packet content, its treatment, and functions of these occurring in the selection state.

We must add a note that the "Router State Filtering" only deals with the packet treatment part of the definition.

Easier way out: put "or" in the definition. That is:

Filtering: a filter is a selection operation that selects a packet deterministically based on the packet content, or its treatment, or functions of these occurring in the selection state.

Maurizio