Re: [Call-home] last call for a Call Home BoF

I'm interested in this BoF, and think this is an important topic.

Josh Littlefield

Eliot Lear wrote:
After all of the mail last month, Bert is considering allowing a BoF on the topic of Call Home. I initially posted a note to the call-home mailing list announcing the possibility of a BoF. Response to that note was - well - underwhelming. If you are interested in seeing one, could you please reply to this email, CCing the call-home mailing list. Here is a draft agenda. It is subject to your input.

If we do not see much input, I'm going to drop the request to Bert.

Eliot

Josh Littlefield                                  Cisco Systems, Inc.
joshl@cisco.com                             1414 Massachusetts Avenue
tel: 978-936-1379  fax: 978-936-2226       Boxborough, MA  01719-2205