RE: Agenda for NETCONF WG session at IETF #71

Speaking as a contributor:

+1

Speaking as an AD:

1) we are working on it, and if we can reach consensus in Philadelphia
we should have it chartered sometimes soon

2) It looks to me that the community did not reach consensus that this
is an urgent item when the discussions for NETCONF rechartering happened

3) It was one of my big items when I became an AD two years ago. It
still is now. The scope is beyond NETCONF, so this should be discussed
in the OPS Area.

Dan