FW: [rt.amsl.com #2508] New agenda (posted/Updated as of 2008-02-25 22:09:35 (ET) ) is MISSING NETCONF!!!!

FYI

Bert Wijnen

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Marcia Beaulieu via RT [mailto:agenda@ietf.org]
Verzonden: dinsdag 26 februari 2008 14:06
Aan: bertietf@bwijnen.net
Onderwerp: [rt.amsl.com #2508] New agenda (posted/Updated as of
2008-02-25 22:09:35 (ET) ) is MISSING NETCONF!!!!

Bert,

NETCONF is scheduled in that slot.  We are having an issue with the tool
and had hoped to have it fixed by now, it seems to be a programming
glitch.  I have tried a few things to try and make it visible but it has
not worked.  Our programmer and I are scheduled to work on this today.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Marcia