New agenda (posted/Updated as of 2008-02-25 22:09:35 (ET) ) is MISSING NETCONF!!!!

Marcia, we have been promised/told a few times that we would
not have to worry about the missing NETCONF session in the
Monday 1740-1950 slot.

However, in the new agenda, I still do NOT see NETCONF at all.
This is not good. Our WG members may think that there may be
no meeting (although we DID tell them we would have a session
in that monday last timeslot). But there may be other people
interested in NETCONF who are not on our WG mailing list and
so they have no clue at all right now. This is NOT GOOD.

What's up??????? Pls fix ASAP.

Bert Wijnen