Re: additional comments about draft-ietf-netconf-tls-00.txt

Can someone please explain to me how NETCONF/TLS could be used in combination with existing user authentication databases on NETCONF servers (e.g., the agents)?

Before answer your question, I will appreciate if you could kindly tell me how HTTP/TLS, "LDAP protocol over TLS/SSL", FTP/TLS and other protocols do that?

Best regards,
--
Mohamad Badra
CNRS - LIMOS Laboratory