Re: review/comments of/on draft-ietf-netconf-tls-00.txt

Bert Wijnen wrote:
- Section 1.1
  I wonder if it would not be better to be more consistent with the
  other NETCONF documents and use the terms "client"and "server"
  instead of "manager" and "agent"
  In fact throughout the document, you sometimes do use the
  terms client and server and other times manager and agent.

The only reason I used manager and agent in RFC 4744 was that to not do so would have caused more confusion. This ought not apply to NETCONF/TLS.

Eliot