RE: comments on draft-ietf-netconf-partial-lock-00

W.r.t.

> > - Sect 2.2
> >
> >     If the :xpath capability is supported, the filter expressions can be
> >     full XPath 1.0 expressions.
> >
> >   This may be a good place to also add some text on how the filter
> >   experssions are limited if :xpath capability is not supported.
> It is described in chapter 2.4.1. <partial-lock>. Do you find
> that description insufficient or do you think we should bring it forward
here?

Yes I had seen that.
At least you might want to add a forward reference.
But 2.4.1 has a lot more than just the filter expression and the
limitations if one does not support :xpath. So you may want to
add some specific text here in Sect 2.2 that explains the
limitations.

My comment of course is not a show stopper. But when I was reading
the draft I sort of wondered and had to a read lot more before it
started to make any sense.

Bert