Re: Issue 5.1) SSH End of message directive

Phil's posted a couple of messages on this thread already about
our experience with the single document model. The well-formedness
issue is not the only issue (it's not even the worst one).

I don't see the single document session being easier to implement (why
do you say that?). It's harder to implement with the common SAX
and DOM based XML parsers. Maybe there's a new batch of jabber
aware parsers around the corner, but I'd wager that code base
will be jabber-specific, and not generally applicable to other
XML parsing needs. I think our goal should be to make things easier
for off the shelf general XML parsers.

Concur that putting all namespaces at the top is a win. I don't
think it outweighs the pain of pulling out protocol messages
while parsing the document, however.

thanks,
 Rob