Re: message to nanog

All:

The reason we are polling operators is to confirm with them our assumptions on what they would find acceptable. This is an interative process, so I am personally not concerned about "covering the same ground". I am far more concerned about us veering too far from what the operators want. If we simply throw something over the wall when we are done we're likely to find a bunch of unhappy operators.

Updated message to follow shortly, based on feedback.

Eliot