Re: I-D ACTION:draft-adwankar-netconf-symple-00.txt

ID> SYMPLE Scripting Protocol and architecture for seamless management
ID> of XML based mobile devices and SNMP based devices

ID> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
ID> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adwankar-netconf-symple-00.txt

Whatever the contribution of this ID is in relation to this WG, it
must be noted that the author who wrote appendix B clearly needs to
learn how to write valid MIB modules (and make the much needed
transition from SMIv1 to SMIv2).

While SyncML and SyncML DM functionally are indeed related to netconf,
I believe this document is not really helpful. What would be helpful
would be a document which compares SyncML with the netconf proposal
under discussion.

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany