Re: I-D draft-weijing-netconf-interface-01.txt

"Chen, Weijing" writes:
>Now what if the device does
>not support the text, only XML, what is the response?

While I think this is an unlikely scenario, my take would be
that we define "text" as the native text-based configuration
syntax and if xml is the device's native syntax, then that's
what the device should emit. More likely that device's will
continue to have some sort of human-readable text format
for the duration of my lifetime.

Thanks,
 Phil