RE: Separation of protocol and information model

[Chen, Weijing] The difference is not just where the list of configurations
belongs.  It is that how one describes the variation of device
configuration.  How the current WG I-D handles the different operating model
is unclear.  In our I-D, Section 4 gives an example how one can build his
own operating model (not protocol operation) using XML schema.  The
operating model schema does not require the change of protocol operation
schema, especially protocol operation.  I don't know how to accommodate
various operating models without changing the protocol operating schema and
protocol operation in current WG I-D.  If the protocol operation schema
changes, there is no interoperability even in the protocol operation layer.