RE: multiple xml documents on an input stream

> However we will see customers not necessarily needing secure
> communication to devices in other deployments where both the
> devices and the application are on a trusted network.

to those of us who have been around long enough to remember the
whole net being trusted, there is no longer such thing as a trusted
network.  the soft gooey inside with the crunchy outside is a
dangerous fantasy.

randy, who uses ssh to go to root on his laptop