Re: namespace and schema

Phil,
thanks!

Follow up question:

The draft recommends that we use qualified element and attribute defs for our target namespace schemas. Yet, the xmlconf schema itself uses unqualified names and attributes. What is the intent?

So far I'm seeing a couple of things still missing from the schema (hello element and the operation of edit-config). Is a new rev coming out soon?

-Jim.

--
jtsillas@appledor.net

JWebMail WebMail/Java v0.7.10, built with JDK 1.4.1 WWW to Mail Gateway