Re: more on ASN.1 and SOAP

Hi -

From their perspective, they gain the benefit of all those existing
and deployed ASN.1 tools and libraries, as well as reducing the
bandwidth and processing requirements.

I'm not advocating that we do this, but it did seem an interesting
and relevant alternative approach, particularly now that the
discussion has once again come back to the operator requirements
of "human readability" and "cut-and-paster" and just what those
requirement mean in the mapping between CLI and protocols.

Randy