Re: Ambiguity

Yes, there's a definite problem with specifying the target
of a replace operation--the draft version 00 provides no way
to do it.

In a message to the list on 5/15 Phil talked about fixing this by
introducing a replace="replace" attribute on the element to be
replaced (this is how it is handled in JUNOScript).

Would that address the concern?

thanks,
 Rob