Status of WG and WG charter

All,

We (IESG) have basically received positive and a few nits-like
comments on the WG Review message (posted to IETF Announce some
2 weeks ago).

As a result, the IESG basically agreed with the WG charter.
I am currently working on some wording refinements and on
appointing WG chairs.
Any input you may have for me will be appreciated. Better send
it in soon though. I will include it to the input I have already
received from several of you.

Thanks,
Bert