Re: netconf WG charter proposal

Hi -

Not just the agent.  Management systems will also need to know
the mapping, and at least part of the mapping will need to
be known by the access control infrastructure.  If there are any
mid-level entities (as in snmpconf or possibly scripting engines)
they'll need to know the mapping, too.  What worries me is that
it won't be just one mapping.  The current discussion sounds as
though there's potentially a different mapping for every vendor,
perhaps for every kind of device, and at worst for every single
device.

Randy