RE: Goals for netconf - moving towards the charter description

At 07:52 PM 3/27/2003 -0800, David T. Perkins wrote:
HI,

The following is a clarification to what Margaret had in her message
to answer some of your questions....
1) what are the resources needed to run NETCONF?
In the "ideal" environment, only a single TCP connection is needed,
over which BEEP framing is used for the three NETCONF channels.
Oops.  Someone else also corrected me privately...  I mistakenly
thought that three TCP connections would be needed for three
BEEP channels, but I was mistaken.  Sorry.

Margaret