Re: none

Scott Lawrence wrote:

 In a few elements, the attribute name 'id' is used to associate the
 element with some earlier element that had the same value for it's
 'id' (as in the elements <rpc id='x'> and <rpc-abort id='x'>).  I
 think that it would be better to reserve 'id' to always identify the
 element itself, and use a different attribute to refer to it.

I agree. For example, you could imitate the way XML Schema does it, with id and idref.

--
|John Stracke | http://www.thibault.org |HTML OK |