Re: draft-enns-*.txt

I've seen objections of the form RJ Atkinson raises a lot; I think
that the essential problem is that people have begun to treat PS as an
end rather than a beginning.  Given how long it seems to take to get
even to that stage, this is perhaps understandable, but I think it's
incorrect.  PS is something that is believed to be good enough for
multiple implementations to be done so that interoperabiiity and
utility can be assessed and then further work can be done before
moving to DS.

--
Scott Lawrence
  Actively seeking work