Re: [midcom] MIDCOM MIB design question

On Friday, December 12, 2003, at 12:24 PM, Harrington, David wrote:
Sometimes this non-SNMPish view of the world makes it much harder to
design the MIDCOM MIB. The current discussion is partly due to thinking
of the solution in terms of a MIDCOM protocol distinct from SNMP.

Thanks to you both for emphasizing this, and especially for hanging in and helping us out. I think it's clearly the case that if we want this to function well we need to do it in a way that's idiomatic to SNMP.

Melinda