Re: The SNMP Information Model

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 08:30:41AM -0400, Sharon Chisholm wrote:

> I thought this might be of interest to this list ...
>
> I haven't seen the announce for this yet, but it is up on the website
>
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chisholm-snmp-infomode-00.txt
> or, for prettier pictures,
>
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chisholm-snmp-infomodel-00.pdf
>
> It's a bit rough, but I'd be interested hearing what people think.

Please take a look at the following URL:

	http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/users/schoenw/papers/im-2001.pdf

Some reverse engineered MIBs can be found here:

	http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/users/schoenw/uml-mibs/

I also presented this work at one of the open area meetings several
IETFs ago. Enjoy,

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany