Place Holders

Title: Place Holders

The SIP MIB which just published a new version draft-ietf-sip-mib-06.txt  has what can be considered a nit which I am trying to understand whether I should push back. The authors have reserved four object groups (sipRedirCfg, sipRedirStats, sipRegCfg, sipRegStats) but left them empty for 'future use'. I so not think that this is explicitly forbidden, but it seems like a dubious practice, which can create potential holes if other groups are defined in the coming versions, without all the four groups being used (yet).

Any opinions?

Thanks,

Dan