Re: FW: FW: FlowId and FlowIdOrAny

>>>>> Margaret Wasserman writes:

Margaret> Is there are reason for referring to this as the "flow
Margaret> identifier or flow label"?  The field in IPv6 is
Margaret> unambiguously called the "flow label", as far as I know.

Yes. I like in general Bert's proposal but I would prefer to call the
TC FlowLabel and FlowLabelOrAny since this is consistent with IPv6
terminology and so far nobody gave a reason why we should introduce
just another new term.

One of the yet unclear problems, however, is how the MIB module which
contains these definitions should be called...

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder    <http://www.informatik.uni-osnabrueck.de/schoenw/>