Re: [idn] VIDN

My name has 6-7 different transliteration, e.g.

1. I am more commonly known to my mandarin friends as "Zhuang Zhen Hong"
   (using China Hanyu Pinyin). Taiwanese have different transliteration
   which I am not familiar.

2. My mother call me "Zhon Zhin Hong".

3. Officially I am 'Seng Ching Hong' on my travel document and no one I
   know has been able to transliterate to this given my chinese ideograph.

So, I would prefer people to call me James Seng if they cant speak Chinese, to
avoid confusion. :-)

-James Seng