Re: [idn] iDNS.net

>   Suzanne, the upcoming IETF meeting in San Diego next week should prove
> pivotal in clarifying the technical direction of the IDN working group
> with respect to the resolution of internationalized domain names.

No, I do not think so. No one will know how the final standard will look like
and it is best not to second guess how and when it will come. Even the
resolutions you stated below itself are subjected to debate nor complete.

No offence, but just trying to set record striaght just incase anyone expect
too much of San Diego meeting. I do not want a reporter to pick this up and
wrote a report how the WG is going to set a standard next week which we know
we aint ready yet. We dont need unduely more pressure. *sigh*

-James "as co-chair" Seng