Re: [idn] prefix/suffixes in internet-draft

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Marc Blanchet wrote:

| - internet-drafts do not include any prefix examples in future
| revisions.  use some notation like <ace prefix> in the draft. state
| that an appropriate organisation should assign the prefix when
| appropriate.

  I can agree with this and would be willing to modify our two pending
drafts to reflect this thinking.  My suggestion regarding prefixes in
ACE-related drafts was merely to disambiguate the encodings when comparing
them side by side.

  There's enough important stuff to argue about here to worry about nits
like these labels. :-)

  -bws