Re: [idn] Some thoughts...

At/À 14:21 2000-11-17 +0000, Brian W. Spolarich you wrote/vous écriviez:
>On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, James Seng/Personal wrote:

>| Now is the time to start discussing what is the right way. The design
>| teams are now quite busy discussing various proposals. But I would
>| also like to hear what the rest of the WG thinks...
>
>   Are the design teams going to submit something today (which is the I-D
>cutoff deadline for IETF49), or do they get some extra time?

The output of the design teams is not necessarily an internet-draft.  I can
be an email, a presentation, etc... anything which is appropriate for the
work they are doing. But they have been asked to present the status of
their work at the next ietf, so expect a presentation.

Marc.

>   -bws

Marc Blanchet
Viagénie inc.
tel: 418-656-9254
http://www.viagenie.qc.ca

Normos (http://www.normos.org): Internet standards portal:
IETF RFC, drafts, IANA, W3C, ATMForum, ISO, ... all in one place.