Re: [idn] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idn-lace-00.txt

no, you misunderstood.  some folk may have let greed lure them into jumping
the gun and calling an experiment operational.  foolishness has its known
rewards.  you may want to review rfc 2026 as to the advisability of relying
on various levels of documents.

randy